Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sriracha me crazy!



Why the hell is this stuff so delicious?! I've recently found out that you can just about put this stuff on any and everything and it's ALL delicious. Okay okay, maybe not milk + cereal but I'm sure someone out there has done that and thinks it's great. 

Lately I've been on this hummus kick and thanks to my pal JZ (no, not the rapper), she has gotten me addicted to how amazing Sriracha is on plain hummus.  That being said, I was able to create a Sriracha hummus recipe that's to die for and just too damn easy to make.

Recipe:

1 15 oz. can of rinsed chickpeas
2-3 cloves of garlic
1/3 cup of Tahini
1/4 cup of water
1/2 cup of Sriracha Hot Sauce (less if you don't want it as spicy)
1 teaspoon of lemon juice (optional)
Pinch of salt and fresh ground black pepper

Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor until well mixed.

Toast up some of your favorite pita bread along with some chopped veggies and you have yourself a tasty little treat.





1 comment:

  1. Your pal JZ loves you as much as she loves Sriracha...which is sayin something. She also thinks as a late birthday gift you should make her the above hummus. She will love you even more.

    ReplyDelete