Trying to throw together a quick little something for girls night? Try this! It's so simple yet so chic, your friends will think your all kinds of fancy.
- Camembert cheese
- 1 sweet onion
- butter or olive oil
- Fig jam
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
1. Start by slicing a sweet onion and adding it to a pan on medium-high heat with a tablespoon of butter or olive oil. After about 10 minutes, turn the heat down and throw in a pinch of salt for flavor. Continue to stir and saute until onions start to brown and get all caramelized.
2. Next, place the Camembert cheese in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, until it's nice, bubbly and melted on the inside.
3. After everything is ready, set it up on your favorite serving dish.
4. Layer everything on your sliced baguette and you will have yourself one of the tastiest treats you've had in a very long time.
For an added bonus and you telling yourself that you'll need more sax... Try this song out with all of the above... You can thank me later.