Wednesday, October 30, 2013

O.B.S.E.S.S.E.D







My love for denim is probably like someone's love for their new puppy dog (Listen, I love puppies, but denim is definitely right up there with them).  I'm not sure if it beats my obsession with leather but it's pretty damn close. Let's put it this way, if I could denim my walls, I think I would...

I found this vintage piece at shopmaeven.com (check them out!) and of course purchased it immediately. Not only is it a longer piece which is needed for these blizzard like months approaching, but the fact that it has a hood was when it was game over for me.  Pair something like this with your fave pair of denim or leather or better yet, throw it over that little black dress of yours for a more laid back, day time look.

Photos by: Katie Karlberg

No comments:

Post a Comment